DIY: Mini Easter Pots
2. Glitter -- (I used the gold glitter I had on hand, leftover from another project)
3. Mod Podge
5. Easter Egg Cut-Outs -- (My Easter egg fabric cut-outs were leftover from my hair barrette project -- see post below)
7. Hot Glue Gun & Glue
8. Any "Ground Cover" Foliage -- (I purchased these mini ground covers at Orchard Supply; 6 came in a pack for $4.99)
2. I rolled the Mod-Podged rim of the pot into the gold glitter (I used a paper towel, and just poured enough glitter to make a large loose glitter hump in the middle of the towel, then rolled the rim about 5-6x in the hump of loose glitter until the rim was all coated).
3. Using my hot glue gun, I glued the fabric Easter egg cut-out below the rim. Then, I hot-glued the rhinestone on the cut-out.
4. Lastly, I planted the ground cover into the pot.
Happy Easter DIY-ing!