What Could Be Better When...
The crockpot is my best friend when I'm super busy and not feeling well. Using the crockpot allows me to save time (never more than 15 minutes of prep time) and energy when it comes to preparing dinner, AND I can relax and let the crock' do the work!
What You'll Need:
1.5-2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast (I used tenders --it doesnt really matter what cut you go with; use what you like best!)
3/4 cup sour cream
2 quarts chicken stock
2 cans drained black beans
1 can corn
1 can crushed tomatoes
1 can diced green chiles
1 can diced jalepenos
5 corn tortillas, cut into small pieces
5 minced garlic cloves
Salt, Pepper, and Chili Powder to taste
Black Olives, sliced
Crushed Tortilla Chips
1. Pour chicken stock into crockpot.
2. Add drained black beans, corn, crushed tomatoes, green chiles, jalepenos, minced garlic, and torn corn tortillas.
3. Rinse and dry your chicken. Place whole chicken pieces into the crock'.
4. Season with chili powder, salt, and pepper.
5. Set and Forget on low for 6-8 hours.
**You also must be wondering why I haven't added in any cilantro. It's because I absolutely cannot tolerate the taste of cilantro. There are few food that I dislike, and cilantro is top of the list (along with mushrooms, feta, and goat cheese).